Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SFO---Here we GO!

So I just booked tickets for mine and Nikki's flight out to San Fran!! I am very excited---it works out awesome because that Friday is an off day at work and I'll just take Monday as a vacation day:) I will probably need to let them know that now, but I can't wait! I will represent BAE well:)

Soooo now that I have tickets...I need to get things in gear. Like soon. Hmm. The other night I went to the gym + tanning as I was still inspired by all of the spring break-edness. Running was actually amusing because there was this guy who kept checking himself out CONSTANTLY in the glass windows. I had fun with it.

This week has been exhausting, scary and tiring. I think I'll just right out with it and say what a creep I am. But Melissa's a creep too. I won't say why...but if you knew us this week, and maybe you live in 308, you damn know why. What creeps we are. And I'll admit something else...I actually got a Myspace account which I am brutally opposed to. We are NUTS. Two crazy Boston gals. Hmmmm....

Needless to say, I need to get my butt into running again. It's the most amazing release of my life. I love running. It's quite distracting, which, let's face it, I need right now.

Here's to hoping my week is less painful!

Oh and I'm quite proud of myself because I learned how to dial long distance today---across the ocean to London:) And I got pre-approved for a mortgage. And I started looking at puppies. But just dont' forget, I'm a creep-o and you should remind me of that REPEATEDLY. Until next week at least when I get over this mess. Oh Daytona....

No comments: